We cannot know about all wallets. It is important that you check with the issuer of the wallet whether it is ERC20 compatible or not. For MRP tokens it needs to be ERC20 compliant. And of course you are more than welcome to use MR wallet.
Articles in this section
- How can I add an Xaurum (or other ERC20) token to my MR wallet?
- All the tokens in my MR Wallet have disappeared! What happened?
- Why I can’t see my MRP tokens in my MR wallet?
- Where can I find my tokens?
- On which exchange is MRP token listed?
- What happens if someone steals my coins or tokens?
- Which wallets do you consider safe and which would you recommend – besides MyEtherWallet?
- Are the tokens ERC20 compliant?
- Adding MRP tokens to MyEtherWallet