The KYC (standing for: Know Your Client) is a standard form in the investment industry, as well as in the process of the ICO crowdsale. It is required by the governments and regulators, and ensures the ICO team can verify a supporter’s personal identity information before investing is completed. The KYC is a one-time procedure and a necessary step to be done. Personal identity information is highly confidential and available only for the ICO team and governmental institutions if needed.
Articles in this section
- How can I allocate assets in my portfolio?
- Can I link two accounts from the same bank with one user account?
- Why do I get a bad credential error when I try to access the MoneyRebel application?
- What is the time interval for updating data within the watchlist?
- I would like to remove an added account. I received message, that account was removed successfully, but I can still see the account, only that the options for managing the account have disappeared. How can I really remove the account?
- How can I connect my NLB account in the MoneyRebel app?
- I'm having problems refreshing my portfolio data. What should I do?
- Transfer from the crypto wallet
- How to pay a fee in MRP guaranteed tokens?
- Connected accounts: Bitstamp