If you use a connection to your bank account through Saltedge, use the same access you use to directly access your bank. For example: When you sign in to your Intesa Sanpaolo account, enter your username in the OTP generator after which you get a one-time password that you enter into the requested field; then you enter the banking application. In the case of Saltedge, the process is the same.
Articles in this section
- Transfer from the crypto wallet
- How to pay a fee in MRP guaranteed tokens?
- Connected accounts: Bitstamp
- My bank uses a one-time password generator (OTP) to access the application. How can I get a username in the password for Saltedge sync?
- How do I upload the MoneyRebel application, register and start using it?
- What's on the MoneyRebel Platform?
- How to create or restore your MR wallet!
- MoneyRebel app general tutorials
- How to create the MR Wallet (cryptocurrency wallet)
- What is KYC?