If you use a connection to your bank account through Saltedge, use the same access you use to directly access your bank. For example: When you sign in to your Intesa Sanpaolo account, enter your username in the OTP generator after which you get a one-time password that you enter into the requested field; then you enter the banking application. In the case of Saltedge, the process is the same.
Articles in this section
- How can I allocate assets in my portfolio?
- Can I link two accounts from the same bank with one user account?
- Why do I get a bad credential error when I try to access the MoneyRebel application?
- What is the time interval for updating data within the watchlist?
- I would like to remove an added account. I received message, that account was removed successfully, but I can still see the account, only that the options for managing the account have disappeared. How can I really remove the account?
- How can I connect my NLB account in the MoneyRebel app?
- I'm having problems refreshing my portfolio data. What should I do?
- Transfer from the crypto wallet
- How to pay a fee in MRP guaranteed tokens?
- Connected accounts: Bitstamp